Thursday, 24 November 2016

Dear Santa

Hello to my beautiful readers and I hope you all are doing well.

The holidays are just around the corner, the best and the most merry time of the year, everyone is setting up Christmas trees and decorating them with sparkly ornaments and preparing their wishlists. 
Wishlists, who doesn't love a good wishlist? That is what I have in today's post, a girly wishlist/ gift guide for the holiday season for all the beautiful ladies out there.

1. MAC BURGUNDY 9X PALETTE


I have been admiring this palette for the longest time but I always strayed away from buying this because I had no justification for my purchase. However with Christmas right around the corner, I think that this palette would come in so handy, the burgundy hues would really compliment winter put fits and makeup looks and I think we could all use a beautiful sturdy palette in our lives.


2. KYLIE LIP KIT IN MALIBOO



 I LOVE THE KYLIE LIPKITS except the fact that it costs me a lot to ship them to my country. The colours are amazing, pigmentation s really perfect and it stays on for bloody ages, it is the perfect matte lipstick in my opinion. I think that Maliboo would be a very perfect colour for this time of the year t pair with heavy eye makeup during the holiday parties. Also it can be worn all year round and it stays put so what's not to love about it?


3. RAY-BAN ROSE GOLD AVIATORS:



 People who know me well know how obsessed I am with rose gold. Its so feminine and pretty and goes with almost everything. I have been eyeing these sunglasses for a while now and I cannot seem to get over how pretty it is. I think it would be a perfect purchase.


4. Adore Me Sleepwear:








Who does not love comfy luxurious pajamas and pretty princessy robes? I know for a fact that I do. Adore Me PJ sets and robes are so soft and luxurious looking. I am absolutely obsessed with the Daniele Robe and the Matilda PJ Set. They look so classic and something that Blair Waldorf would wear. I don't know about you but I love going to bed knowing that I look good, it's just a thing with me. I think it would make for great gifts as well because of its elegant look and classic designs. You should definitely check their website out for more cute lingerie and sleepwear and treat yourself or your loved ones.


5. SWAROVSKI ROSE GOLD TENNIS BRACELET





Here we go with rose gold again, I love Swarovski and their jewelry and I love rose gold. Their tennis bracelets are so pretty and I think this particular one is very elegant and chic. I would love to add it to my collection. Also, it makes for a great gift for that special someone.


x What is on your wishlist x






                                                                                   Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment