Tuesday, 21 June 2016

REVIEW: ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR LIPLINER





 
Hello my lovelies!
Sorry for the lack of posts recently but here I am back with a new post and its a review on the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Lip Pencil in the shade 'Rose', quite a mouthful for a product I'd say.
Now a few days back I went shopping with my best friend and I was looking for a lip product to gift myself for my birthday (its next month and I am turning 18) since I'm a sucker for lip products. I actually wanted to buy 'Blankety' by MAC but as usual it was out of stock which was kind of a disappointment. However, I did find this perfect lip product when I walked into Estee Lauder. I personally love matte lipsticks and I'm one of those people on whom lip products hardly last. The best part about this is that it lasted me through dinner and multiple glasses of juice and what not. It definitely lives upto its 12 hour guarantee.
Also, I love love LOVE the colour, its a beautiful mauvey pink shade and just the type I was looking for.
Another great thing about this product is that it is incredibly smooth and glides over your lips like magic without tugging and does not dry your lips out unlike most lipliners. Overall, I am, highly impressed with this and I will definitely repurchase it again



More posts will be coming your way soon and thank you for stopping by xoxo




                                                     

No comments :

Post a Comment