Friday, 29 May 2015

MAC VELVET TEDDY

Hello my munchkins!
I feel so terrible because I haven't posted for a month but it's only because the past month has been so crazy with all the school, work and stuff as it is my last school year and definitely the most important, so I hope you understand.
Now as far the post is concerned, it is about this beautiful lipstick by MAC named Velvet Teddy. This is my 3rd MAC product and my 2nd MAC lipstick. I had been eyeing this shade for a year because it is such a beautiful color. It's the perfect nude for my skin tone, it doesn't look too brown on me, it's subtle and goes with every outfit you can think of. 
Since my birthday is coming up(12th July, for those wondering), I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity for me to treat myself and that is why I bought this day before yesterday on my trip to the mall with a couple of friends.
This is such a gorgeous shade,it is a matter brownish-pink lipstick and I love matte lipsticks. The other lipstick that I own from MAC is a matte one as well. This is not drying at all on my lips, it glides on smoothly, it smells so sweet and heavenly and nice and again it is a gorgeous color(I HAVE SAID THIS LIKE ABOUT A 100 TIMES NOW). This is definitely my go to color now







No comments :

Post a Comment