Wednesday, 22 April 2015

THINGS I'M LOVING

Hello my loves x
In today's post, I will be talking about my current favorites, just some things that I've been loving. Also, before I begin, I want to thank everybody who has followed me on Bloglovin as I just hit 100 followers, which to me, means quite alot.

I have been really loving how the winged eyeliner looks, so on a shopping trip with mom, I finally decided to buy this Maybelline Colossal Liner. It's a felt tip liner with a precise point which makes it easy to do the wings and also the formula is really great.
Now for the  nails, summer and spring means pastel shades for me and I just love the shade Charming by Revlon. It's a pastel lavender color which is really pretty and I love it.

If you have been reading my posts for a while, you would know how much I am obsessed and in love with MAC Pink Plaid, so it should come to you all as no surprise when I say that I cannot stop using it. It's a great shade for the summer and goes so well with my skin-tone.
For perfume, I am using Eternity by Calvin Klein. It smells really fresh and sweet. And, finally moving on to the final favorite, a trilogy by Jenny Han. I JUST DON"T SEEM TO GET OVER THESE BOOKS. IF you are looking for a good summer read, I'd recommend you to try out The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy. It's such a great book. You can actually relate to the protagonist and the plot is based on a beach, it's just a really great book

Hope you enjoyed today's post.

What are you loving currently?

6 comments :

  1. Nice photos:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the lipstick and nail polish shade!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think that they're really summer appropriate.
      Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  3. Congrats on hitting 100 followers! What the book about in a nutshell? I'm trying to find some more summer reads. Happy blogging~~

    Chrysanthemmumm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristina!
      The book is basically about belly and her summertime experience in a beach house and how growing up has changed her relationship with her mother's friend(Susannah's) sons. it's a cute summer love story and I think you'll lov e it,

      Delete