Thursday, 30 April 2015

D`ECOR DREAMS

Hello x
Today's post is a slightly different one from the beauty and fashion posts. I am shifting to my new house which means a new room, new everything. So here are a few things that I think are really cute and would compliment pretty well with my white and wood finish bedroom.

1.Lark Side Table- This particular bedside table is from Serena and Lily.It's a gorgeous minimilistic table and I think it'd look really good as my bedside table and would fit in with the color combination of my room. Also, I could use this to click some better Instagram and blog pictures as I'm always on the hunt for white backgrounds.
2.Parlane Had Me At Hello Wall Art- It is from THEHUT.COM. I think the quote inside it is really cute and would look really good on the wall above my bed.
3.Worlds Away Anabelle Velvet Chair In White With Brass Frame- This is from INSIDEAVENUE.COM. I think the chair looks so pretty and would make such a cute addition tot he corner of my room, just where I can do my studying, reading and waste my time and feel like a princess. I definitely want it so bad.
4. Do What You Love Wall Art- It is a very motivation quote and I think this would be very cute too
5.Bold Statement Pillows- I've seen such pillows on Instagram and I've always wanted it for my room. so now that I'm deciding how my room is gonna look and all, it is the perfect opportunity to buy this. I am definitely going to purchase it.
6.Clovis Coastal Beach cotton Down Grey Beige Graphic Pillow- This would be the perfect statement throw pillow for my bed and it is just so gorgeous and the color combination is serene too.
7.Safevieh Longview Three sphere table Lamp- I thought that the stand of this lamp looks really chic and would be the perfect bedside lamp and would amp up the room's elegance.

 What is your favorite out of these 7 items? 

5 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. The pillows are really cute :) Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love it! Enjoy the day sweetie!

    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaway: Polka dots dress

    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know and I'll do the same:
    My blog | Bloglovin

    (ღˇ◡ˇ)♥(ˇ∗ˇღ)

    ReplyDelete