Wednesday, 11 March 2015

PINK LOVIN'

Hello there!
I am finally back to blogging after a very LONG break but that's only because I  had exams.
I was feeling a little inspired today so I decided to write a post on my current favorite MAC Lipstick. It's the MAC Pink Plaid. Now, this was my first ever MAC lipstick and I am thankful to my friend for telling me about this. Both of us love this and we both were really excited when we got it.



It is a dusty rose pink color and it is matte. I do not usually wear lipsticks but this is great. It looks really nice and how could you not love the smell of MAC lipsticks? Is it just me who starts feeling hungry on smelling MAC products(I hope not)...
I am really excited for summer mainly because summer means a lot of outings and a lot of outings means more opportunities for me to wear this lipstick and trust me when I say this, I really cannot wait to use it more. I would really suggest you go now and get this.

Let me know down below in the comments about your favorite MAC product.
Also I realized I never shared my twitter with you all, so here it is- @heartdixix

Have a great day x

No comments :

Post a Comment