Friday, 13 March 2015

DETAILS: FAUX LEATHER SATCHEL

Hello sugar pies! I hope you all are doing good. I will keep the introductions short. So,recently I actually bought this amazing Faux Leather Satchel from Forever 21. Those who know me really well also know that I am obsessed with Forever 21 just like any other teenager. I mean c'mon,they have the coolest stuff.



I was actually looking for a structured black satchel because I've been seeing them everywhere recently and it is just so gorgeous.So one fine day,I was scrolling through their website while procrastinating and I stumbled upon this beauty. I literally freaked out because after searching for almost a year,when I finally found it,I knew that it had to be in my closet. It is a really nice structured bag and it is small,but convenient enough for daily use. I love how simple and chic it is and especially the gold detailing. It does with all my outfits. The shoulder strap is very useful,because sometimes I just don't feel like carrying it in my hand because I am too lazy. So the,I can just use it as a cross-body or let it be on my shoulder.(Wow,as if you all didn't know that).
I am really happy with this bag and cannot wait to use it more often.




Have a great weekend x
 

4 comments :

  1. Such a cute and pretty bag! I can totally understand why you bought it ;) I really like it as well :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's an absolute beauty. Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete