Sunday, 15 February 2015

OUTFIT INSPIRATION

Hello my loves,hope you all are doing well. Also hoping that you had a lovely Valentine's Day.
I am busy studying for my exams but you know everything seems interesting during exams but studying. So I got bored of studying Commerce and decided to make some sets on Polyvore for my blog. It just features
some outfits I'd most probably wear and basically styles that I'm loving at this moment.

The ever so classy LBD is a staple in every girl's wardrobe. That is the first thing I tend to reach out to when I am clueless about that to wear for parties. This outfit can take you from desk to dinner,it is sophisticated and elegant. Oh how I would love to own a  CĂ©line handbag! The gold Michael Kors watch is the rightaccessory and puts the whole outfit together. I would wear it for a dinner date.

Spring is almost around the corner which calls for bright colors and pastels and statement necklaces in neon hues. I would really love to own this skirt and this Michael Kors bag. The bag is so beautiful. I'm the type of person who sometimes decided her outfits depending on the accessory,and this time wasn't an exception either. It would be perfect for a brunch or a barbecue party.

I love this combination. Black outfit with a gold bracelet and nude lips. IT is so simple and sophisticated. I have been attracted towards the whole black and gold style lately and Jimmy Choos in white just puts the outfit together.I also feel like this outfit would look a but boring without the gold bracelets and something on the lips which resembles the vintage vibe.

Take care xo


                                                            

No comments :

Post a Comment