Monday, 2 February 2015

AN AFTERNOON AFFAIR


Fragrance: Burberry Brit, Rings: Forever New, Lipstick: Pink Plaid by MAC, Website: My Tumblr


Good afternoon my lovelies x
It is a nice day here,it is bright and sunny and a bit chilly. I missed school today and was feeling a bit inspired today to click some pictures like this. I was inspired by Carolina Engman from Fashion Squad. I have been reading her blog a lot for the past 1 week and I have seen her click such amazing pictures which made me want to do something like this for my blog. Also,I wanted to let you guys know that I won't be able to post much and have to let go off my social communication for a month since I have my finals coming up this February and it is quite a deal of importance. Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Make sure to follow my Tumblr: Stay Gucci Forever and my Instagram.
Take care and I would just want to end this post with saying that no matter how much difficulty you are facing right now,do not worry because it will end soon,just hold on.


No comments :

Post a Comment