Sunday, 25 January 2015

What's on my wishlist?

Hey loves x
So here we go with the first post of 2015 and it is a brand new WISHLIST. Nothing fancy but just a few stuff I'd love to have for his brand new sparkling year.





1. MAC Velver Teddy:  I've seen this lipstick everywhere starting from Tumblr yo instagram to we heart it all because of Kylie Jenner. She is mostly been wearing this gorgeous lip color and I love how nice and pretty it looks. It's be a perfect neutral shade and I'd love to get this one.

2. Mango Sweatshirt: I recently got a sweatshirt from mango and this very sweatshirt was there too but I didn't get it. Although after coming beck home I felt like I should have got it because it's amazing and side and really stylish.

3. H&M Ankle Boots: Recently I've seen people on Instagram sporting those Public Desire Boots. I did see something similar to these boots but didn't get them because the heel wasn't as high and I'm looking for something with a bit of a block heel and I feel like this meets my expectations.

4. Ray Ban Sunglasses: I'm supposed to be getting my lenses which means I can finally swear sunglasses so I'm excited for this.

5. Michael Kors Blair in rose-gold tone: I have promised that I will treat myself to this baby if I get good grades in my upcoming examinations. It's such a sophisticated and elegant watch and I feel like such watches really help out together a simple basic outfit.

6. MAC Whirl Lipliner: And here we go with another MAC lip product. I basically want this to lair with my Velvet Tedyy lipstick and also I've never tried any lip liner from MAC so I'm really excited to try it out.

That's it for today and I hope you enjoyed the post x
Have a great week

No comments :

Post a Comment