Sunday, 25 January 2015

Liebster Award #2


So this morning I opened twitter to see that the lovely Polina from The Classy Fancy  has nominated me for a Liebster Award. This is my second Liebster Award and it feels great to know that some bloggers who are just like you are supporting you. I feel like this is a great way of supporting new bloggers. I would love to thank Polina for nominating me. She has a lovely blog and it is definitely worth checking out. Thanks lovely for nominating me.

The rules are simple,you are supposed to thank the one who nominated you and answer the 11 questions asked by the nominator. You are also required to nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link their blog as well.
You must also create 11 questions for them to answer.


                                                               My Answers        

1. Who is your favorite blogger?

Kristina Bazan from 
Kayture is my favorite blogger. I feel like her blog has great content and she is really inspiring.

2. What color do you love this winter?

I am loving the tan and cream color this winter. There is something so simple yet elegant about winter neutrals.

3. What is your aim of blogging?

My aim of blogging is to be able to inspire teenage girls around me to be confident to create their own style. I also want to make it big someday in the fashion world.


4. Long or short dress?

I prefer short dresses over long dresses because I am not that tall s long dresses kinda weigh me down. I also do not like how they look so I am all about those short dresses especially bodycons.

5. Would you rather fly or read minds?

I would rather fly because I don't want to know what sort of negative crap is going on in someone's mind. I would want to fly because then I can go to many countries and meet my idols and my friends who live oceans apart.


6. Who is your celebrity crush?

I would say that the entire One direction is my celebrity crush.


7. Rings or earrings?

Earrings

8. The best thing of 2014 year.

The best thing of year 2014 was when i got to go to Thailand. That was amazing because Thailand is such a lovely place and also when I got my camera, the Canon 600D.
9. Who is your style inspiration/icon?

I love Ariana Grande's style. Her style is so elegant and cute. I adore her and her style and wish I had her wardrobe.


10. How long it takes for you to write a post?

It takes me around 1 hour to 2 hours and sometimes a day to plan and edit and compose a post.


11. What do you like for breakfast?

I am a cereal girl so I mostly like to have cereal for breakfast but I also like Nutella on toast with either sliced strawberries or banana for breakfast.

These are my nominees: 

 Life In A Few Nutshells
 Emmas Looking Glass
 Sarah Banks
 India Snow
Batty Blonde
Etains Little World
Charleen Maria
Flawed and Fine
What Maisie Did

Thats A Leaf
Beyond Brunette

My questions:

1. Coffee or Tea?
2. What made you start a blog?
3. Necklaces or Bracelets?
4. Who is your fashion inspiration?
5. Which app do you tend to use the most to promote your blog?
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
7. Which is your favorite fragrance?
8. 5 items in your closet you cannot do without
9. Boots or Heels?
10. 3 things you want to do this summer?
11. Who is your favorite youtuber?

Thanks for reading x

No comments :

Post a Comment