Monday, 24 November 2014

Winterspiration

Hey lovelies x
Today's post is just a casual post where I've just put together a few pictures which have inspired fir this month and got me excited for Christmas. It's good to have certain pictures like this on your blog so that you guys can get excited for Christmas. To see more of my daily inspiration you can go to my Tumblr 
Today I think I'm just gonna talk to you all. Life's been good and my school is going on. I'm looking fir the overreact winter coat at this moment and I think i might succeed and actually get one on my next shopping trip. I'm gonna post an outfit with it as soon as I get it. I'm just so excited about winters and Christmas because I get to wear comfy fuzzy socks,sweaters and coats and boots and scarves. I love the winter style more than the summer style to be honest. Also,I can drink hit chocolate and then you have Christmas. If I'm not wrong,I think we have 30 days left for Christmas?
So I guess that's it fir today's post. 
Let me know down below in the comments what are you most excited about winters?
Thanks for reading
Xo 










2 comments :

  1. I definitely love the socks and oversized sweaters :3 the pictures are great!

    By the way, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can find the post here:
    http://lipstickandmocha.blogspot.com/2014/11/liebster-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks a lot Carla,this means a lot to me.
      And oversize sweaters are such a staple piece for fall/winter

      Delete