Saturday, 29 November 2014

Plaid Love












Hello :)
So today it was a sunny day and I was feeling productive so I decided to go out and take some pictures for my blog. I hope you enjoy this post and I'm sorry for looking so serious but I was panting for breath *sigh*.
This plaid dress is my life,it is so preppy and cute with the collar and I'm obsessed with cute collared dresses. This is definitely my staple fall piece and I love this dress.
Dress: Forever 21


                                                              Have a lovely weekend x




2 comments :

  1. I love the collar on your dress,it's adorable!I'm obsessed with dresses with collars of any kind and feel bare if my dress doesn't have one. xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. Same,collars make everything a bit more preppy and cute

      Delete