Thursday, 27 November 2014

Liebster Award





A sweet girl named Carla from  Lipsticks and Mocha nominated me for my first ever Liebster Award. It means a lot to me and I would love to thank her for it. I hope you enjoy reading my post.

     The Rules:
  • Give 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions given
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers
  • Set them 11 questions
  • Put the award button on your site
    Facts:
    1. I am a huge shopaholic and I love shopping.
    2. As a kid,I was obsessed with pink and glittery stuff. I still am but not that much.
    3. I love macarons,cupcakes,cookies,basically anything sweet and tasty.
    4. I love shopping at Forever 21,Forever New,Accessorize and Vero Moda
    5. I'm a fragaholic as well,I  own a lot of perfumes.
    6. People think I don't eat but I probably eat a lot more than them. *fast metabolism*
    7. I cannot walk in heels because I think I'm gonna fall and embarrass myself.
    8. I love going for holidays.
    9. Christmas is my most favorite time of the year because everything is great about it.
    10. Wild Child and Clueless are my favorite movies.
    11. I'm a huge Directioner and Arianator.

    My Answers:
1. When you were a kid,what did you want to be when you grew up?

    As a kid,I always wanted to be a model because fashion really interested me and till date I         would love to be a model or a designer.

2. Do you have any pets?

    I have 3 birds who are adorable.

3. 
What’s your favorite Disney movie?
 
    Well I am a movie junkie so there are a lot of movies I love but if I had to chose then I guess I'll go with frozen because it is amazing and I love it. Olaf is my favorite.

4.  
Cold or hot weather?

    Cold,because where I live,it is very hot and the temperature can go as high as 45 degree celsius. So it is a relief during winters and monsoon.

5. What’s your favorite band/musician?


    I am a huge Directioner and Arianator. I really love One direction and Ariana Grande and I want to attend their concert. As a kid, I was a huge fan of Shakira and I still am. But I guess with time things change.

6. If you could change your name, what would it be?


   I wouldn't wanna change my name because I love myself and my name a lot.
7. What’s your greatest virtue?

 My greatest virtue has to be to do something good and give back to the people who have loved me so much.

8.What’s your greatest virtue?

Dogs are my favorite animals.

9.
Do you have any special talent?

 I'm a really good tennis and archery player.

10. What’s your favorite color?

   Mint is my favorite color. I think it's really sublime.

11. 
Do you believe everything happens for a reason?

 Yes I do believe everything happens for a reason,but I also believe that you can control it if you want. You just have to stay focused and be on the right path.

I Nominate:
Alice Into Wonderland
Sweet'N South Carolina
Hannah
Florallootwo
A Style Shake
E and her beauty

Linda Libra Loca
A Shopaholics Notes
Bilgi
Sweet Passions
Red Ruby

My Questions:


1. Who is your favorite fashion designer?
2. If you had to live with one movie for your entire life,what would it be?
3. Why did you start your fashion blog?
4. Who are your favorite fashion bloggers?
5. Hot chocolate or Coffee?
6. What is your favorite book?
7. What is your ultimate goal in life?
8. Is there any particular saying that you preach?
9. Which country would you love to visit?
10. Do you have any pets?
11. If you could hang out with one celebrity,who would it be and why?

Thanks Carla for nominating me. To all those who are reading this, you can do this as well and then tag me so I can read your post. It is a great way to come across new amazing bloggers. Hope you enjoyed.
Love
xo
 

3 comments :

  1. Thank you for the nomination.
    I actually have been nominated by someone else three weeks ago, but haven't gotten around to doing my post, so I will look forward to combine the two nominations when I do.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your answers are great, I loved reading them!! I'm really glad you did the post :D
    Ugh I also have a problem with heels haha, which I hate because they're so pretty!
    And mint is one of my favorite colors too :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed reading them :)
      You're like my twin aw

      Delete