Tuesday, 21 October 2014

The Monochrome Trend

Hey
So as I promised, I finally have a Canon EOS 600D and that means I can click great quality pictures for my blog which is really exciting if you ask me.
Today's post is about a recent purchase from Forever New which happens to be one of my most favorite stores because their clothes are so classy and elegant and I feel like I am in paradise every single time I walk into their store.
This bag I bought is a black and white sturdy handbag which is so adorable and elegant and I absolutely love it. The interiors have animal print,how cute is that? The bag is really spacious and handy which is a big big big bonus.



Hope you enjoyed this post.
Thanks for reading
Love

6 comments :

  1. Gorgeous bag! I love the monochrome trend, so chic but edgy too!

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks a lot for reading and you got a gorgeous blog :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sending over your link on twitter. Fab post - that bag is lush! Your blog is so nice, so let me know if you would like to follow each other via bloglovin / GFC!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks a lot Bilgi. I am now following you on Bloglovin :)

      Delete
  3. dein Blog ist toll, Liebes! ♥
    Love,
    Jessica
    http://instagram.com/fehlstmir
    http://jessicamariellle.blogspot.de/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot and I'm now following you in Instagram 💗

    ReplyDelete