Sunday, 19 October 2014

My Fall Essentials

Fall is around the corner out here which is just so exciting.
So without too much of blah blah blah,let's get into the post.
So these are my fall essentials
1. A nice warm fined bag is very essential since the warm tone blends in with the outfit and the weather and it's really cute.
2. A tartan/plaid dress is really a wardrobe staple and I recently bought one with Peter own collars. It looks amazing with knee high socks and combat boots or some oxfords. You could also wear a black hat with it if you please.
3. A warm thick knit infinity scarf is so warm and fuzzy and as a scarf lover,I've gio all types if scarves.
4. A parka jacket is so cute and,reps me warm and fuzzy and snuggly and I just love it.
5. Big coats in pastel hues are a nice thing to have since they are big and snuggly and a bright color during the fall is a nice statement wear to be honest.
6. Statement lips, I love berry coloured lips during he fall and this lipsticks by NARS is just so pretty.

Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know your fall essentials in the comments.
xoxo

4 comments :

  1. Wow. That blush bag is gorgeous!! I need it!!

    Found you on Twitter. Would you like to connect via GFC or other social networks? Let me know if that is something that is of interest to you :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Abby
      Thanks for reading my post
      Yes sure I would love for us to follow each other x

      Delete